Terms & Conditions
By accepting you (the shipper who is requesting delivery services) confirm that you understand and agree to the following:
1) We provide software via an online platform which connects customers (shippers) with independent businesses who provide delivery services (couriers).
2) At no time will a contract come into existence between you and us. Any contract formed (implied or otherwise) shall be exclusively between the customer (shipper) and the independent businesses using our platform to provide delivery services (couriers).
3) We make no guarantees that a courier will accept your delivery service request, nor are we obligated to provide such guarantees. If a courier does not accept your delivery service request, you are free to cancel that request and will incur no charge prior to a courier accepting the request. You can determine if a courier has accepted the request if a courier is listed at the bottom of your job detail page. If you your request after a courier has accepted your delivery service request, you will be refunded the majority of your payment, but portion will be retained.
4) You agree to upload one or more identifying image(s) of the item(s) being transported. Doing so increases security and reduces the probability of errors occurring during the delivery process. You are responsible for ensuring that the item(s) being transported are correctly identified and photographed clearly and in appropriate light while also identifying multiple items and representing their size and quantity accurately.
5) You may not use this service to transport illicit or prohibited substances, stolen goods, live animals nor goods which require hazard identifications and specialty licenses. You also agree to comply with the regulations and definitions provided by the UK government and available for review here www.gov.uk/government/collections/transporting-dangerous-goods
6) You agree to maintain communication with the delivery service providers using the means provided within this platform and available within the job summary page associated with your service request including chat and telephone.
7) You agree to treat all persons associated with this platform ethically and with respect and civility.